Central Piedmont Summer Camps at youth.cpcc.edu
- Prepare applicable items in advance and take them with you to the testing site: appropriate writing utensils, an extra eraser, calculator (if permitted), a watch, photo id, admission ticket, and snacks and drinks for break. Make sure you have directions to the testing site!
- **Acceptable photo IDs are: state-issued driver's license, state-issued non-driver ID, school ID card and valid passport.
- Get at least eight hours of sleep, eat breakfast and dress in layers to accommodate fluctuating temperatures in the testing room.
- Arrive at the testing center at least one-half hour early so that you will not be rushed in completing preliminary procedures at the testing site.
- Listen carefully to directions and follow them closely during each testing session.
- Take full advantage of every break: stretch, use the restroom, wash your face with cold water, and have a drink and snack.
- Relax, take a deep breath and do the best you can. Be confident!