Our COURSE Features
- In-person instruction.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty, teaching their respective content areas.
- Small class sizes.
- Mini practice sections to measure student progress.
- Universal testing strategies.
- Personalized feedback from instructors.
- 16 hours of instruction, held over 4 days.
- SAT content review.
Course Information: Detailed class information will be communicated approximately 5-7 business days prior to the first day of class.
$350 per student (Fee includes textbook, supplementary materials, full-length released SAT test, and detailed score report.)
Refund Policy: Thank you for investing in your success with Collegiate Test Prep. Because materials are purchased for each student upon enrollment, we are not able to provide refunds.
Cell Phone Policy: We want all students to be fully engaged in their test prep course. To encourage full immersion, we ask that students limit cell phone use during class. Students are welcome to use their cell phones on breaks, but phones should be tucked away for the duration of learning.