OUr Course Features:
- TEAS content review.
- In-person and live virtual options.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty, teaching their respective content areas.
- Small class sizes.
- Subject review in math, science, English and reading.
- Personalized feedback from instructors.
- Computer-based testing strategies.
- Flexible learning schedules:
- 24 hours of instruction, held over 8 evenings
- 15 hours of instruction, held over a 2-day weekend
Course Information: Detailed class information will be communicated approximately 5-7 business days prior to the first day of class.
$350 per student - Full Course (Fee includes ATI TEAS Study Manual, two official online practice tests, and supplementary materials.)
Refund Policy: Thank you for investing in your success with Collegiate Test Prep. Because materials are purchased for each student upon enrollment, we are not able to provide refunds.
Cell Phone Policy: We want all students to be fully engaged in their course. To encourage full immersion, we ask that students limit cell phone use during class. Students are welcome to use their cell phones on breaks, but phones should be tucked away for the duration of learning.